The division of real estate assets can be one of the more anxious phases of any divorce. It is critical that these assets be valued accurately. It is equally critical that the appraisals being relied on for the asset valuations are deemed to be credible by an arbitrator, master, or judge. You can rely on James Dougherty Appraisers for your divorce appraisals.
- Our 25 + years of real estate valuation experience insure that our value conclusions are accurate and well documented.
- Jim Dougherty holds the Appraisal Institute's SRA designation.
- We have experience with every type of residential property valuation.
- Jim Dougherty has successfully testified as an expert in the Eastern District Court and local county courts.
- We provide pre-trial and pre-deposition consultation when needed.
- Direct examination consultation
- Cross examination consultation
- Thorough review of the other side’s appraisal report
- We provide current and retrospective valuations when needed.
- Our appraisers always have a professional appearance and are flexible with scheduling appointments.
- References and a curriculum vitae furnished upon request.
- We cover the Philadephia metropolian area, and Southern and Central New Jersey.